Was an Independent, Do It Yourself Blog dedicated to Icelandic music by music slut Wim Van Hooste

Was an Independent, Do It Yourself Blog dedicated to Icelandic music by music slut Wim Van Hooste
Moved back to I love Icelandic music & started new blog Icelandic Music Mob
The Enfant Terrible of the Icelandic Music Scene - Crapule de Luxe Islandaise
The Mob
and I love Icelandic music

February 19, 2011

Echo & The Bunnymen and Iceland - Video & Album cover shot in Iceland

Echo & The Bunnymen are Íslandsvinirnir
On my old blog I love Icelandic music I made items about videos shot in Iceland & album covers with photographs shot in Iceland.
Echo & The Bunnymen did both. 
Long before Damon of Blur, Jarvis of Pulp, drum 'n bass guru Goldie became friends of Iceland in the 90's. The video for the song "The Cutter" of their "Porcupine" album uses footage shot in the land of fire and ice (mainly all nearby the golden waterfall Gullfoss).
Read more about the album @ Wikipedia

The cover of the album "Porcupine" (1983) features the famous Gullfoss.
On my new blog Icelandic Music Museum I collected all articles about Echo & The Bunnymen published in the Icelandic newspapers over the years:
Echo & The Bunnymen in Iceland

No comments:

Post a Comment