Was an Independent, Do It Yourself Blog dedicated to Icelandic music by music slut Wim Van Hooste

Was an Independent, Do It Yourself Blog dedicated to Icelandic music by music slut Wim Van Hooste
Moved back to I love Icelandic music & started new blog Icelandic Music Mob
The Enfant Terrible of the Icelandic Music Scene - Crapule de Luxe Islandaise
The Mob
and I love Icelandic music

March 16, 2011

7oi supports the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund & Red Cross in Japan

7oi 
Supports Japan
Post image of Support Japan
Jóhann Friðgeir Jóhannsson aka 7oi on his website:
"I have decided to do my part to help Japan in the crisis they’re going through by supporting the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund and the Red Cross in Japan. So every dime you spend my store will be donated directly to which one of them you choose (you have a choice when ordering). No shipping fee subtracted, no fee whatsoever (except Paypal takes a small fee, but I’ll gather the amount until it’s some sum to minimize that cut). What you spend is what goes to Japan, plain and simple. I’ll pay the shipping (which is included in the price of the cd’s, actually), if you buy something that needs shipping.
The people of Japan have been very good to me, and though it might not be much (I don’t sell like Justin Bieber), hopefully it can be of some help.
I can also mention that all proceedings from my sales at my gogoyoko profile goes to charities that are also supporting the people of Japan in this crisis. So feel free to buy from there as well.
Also, I will even donate everything I get from album sales in Iceland along with what I get from iTunes and other online stores (they take their bite out of it first, the rest goes to Japan). So, basically, all my music income goes to support Japan. They need it more than I do…
…and if you don’t want anything I have to offer, please make a donation yourself. Just go to the Japan Earthquake Relief Fund website or find info on how to donate to the Red Cross in your country and make a donation of your choosing. I’ve already done that myself.
Lets all help in getting the good people of Japan through this."

No comments:

Post a Comment