Was an Independent, Do It Yourself Blog dedicated to Icelandic music by music slut Wim Van Hooste

Was an Independent, Do It Yourself Blog dedicated to Icelandic music by music slut Wim Van Hooste
Moved back to I love Icelandic music & started new blog Icelandic Music Mob
The Enfant Terrible of the Icelandic Music Scene - Crapule de Luxe Islandaise
The Mob
and I love Icelandic music

November 10, 2010

New Ensími Album "Gæludýr" released today

Today Ensími released their 4rd Album "Gæludýr". I was waiting 8 years for this release.
Guitarist Franz gave me the album sampler near Café Amsterdam during Airwaves. Unfortunately I lost my handluggage on my way back to Belgium.
Listen to a song of "Gæludýr" @ Gogoyoko:

"Aldanna ró"
Ensími "Aldanna ró" by RecordRecords
Ensimi

No comments:

Post a Comment