The Weird Girls Project # 12Legend
Taking a chance to express the lack of daylight in this time of year and the feeling of society's desperation for the light to return, Kitty Von-Sometime engaged with Krummi Bjorgvinsson (of Mínus) and collaborated with music from the new side project Legend. Comparative to the episode previous to this, Kitty pulled the women into the darkness to revel and gorge on combined visual representations of witchcraft and religion.
In the performance the women come together as vessels for evil performing a ritual to wake a dark spirit. For the first time ever the video work includes a performance by a band member, although this was filmed on a separate day – to maintain the Project's boundaries are set. A 'pure' Project video work has also been produced.
* Producer, Concept Artist and Artistic Direction: Kitty Von-Sometime: Kitty Von-Sometime
* Filmed: 22nd January 2011
* Director of Photography and Editor: Arnar Valdimarsson
* Photographer: Héðinn Eríksson
* Lighting Technician: Rósant Guðmundsson
* Behind the Scenes Photographer: Katrín Ólafs
* Post Production: Arnar Valdimarsson
* Costumes: Fiona Cribben and Kitty Von-Sometime
* Head Runner: Fríða Einarsdóttir
* Runners: Manny Santiago, Þorgerður Sveinsdóttir and Lilja Hrönn
* On set costume assistance: Magga Sigga
* Make up: Neníta Aguilar, Theordóra Torfadóttir, Dýrleif Sveinsdóttir, Labinota Morina, Berglind Stella Benediktsdóttir
The Weird Girls Project: Episode 12 / Sister by Legend from Kitty Von-Sometime