Was an Independent, Do It Yourself Blog dedicated to Icelandic music by music slut Wim Van Hooste

Was an Independent, Do It Yourself Blog dedicated to Icelandic music by music slut Wim Van Hooste
Moved back to I love Icelandic music & started new blog Icelandic Music Mob
The Enfant Terrible of the Icelandic Music Scene - Crapule de Luxe Islandaise
The Mob
and I love Icelandic music

October 13, 2011

Porquesí @ Reykjavík Downtown Hostel Off-Venue @ Iceland Airwaves 2011

A lot of crappy Airwaves videos online now. I'll select you the best ones. I heart Reykjavik is shooting a lot of good videos.  
Porquesí @ Reykjavík Downtown Hostel Off-Venue @ Iceland Airwaves 2011

Video by I heart Reykjavik. Takk Auður.
For more go to her YouTube Channel

3 comments:

  1. Wim- the link to Iheartreykjavik is wrong- it is .net not .com

    That is Auður's blog, she's an old blog-pal of mine from way back. Her videos from the hostel are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Wim, brought to you by my crappy little Sony Point and shoot :)

    ReplyDelete